By Evann Gastaldo (Newser.com, 1/23/2012)
Father Mark Stewart Bullock went from priest at the Church of the Immaculate Conception to creepy guy standing around pants-less in a porn shop, Baltimore cops say. Police say they responded to complaints of indecent exposure and found Bullock, nude from the waist down, inside a movie theater at the store. He has since been removed from duty at his church, the Baltimore Sun reports.
Bullock was on a couch, “his pants completely off,” according to a police report; he “was not wearing any underwear and [was] exposing his penis” in a public area. He was arrested and charged with indecent exposure. The Baltimore Archdiocese removed Bullock’s “faculties to function as a priest and initiated an investigation to learn more about the incident,” reads a letter to parishioners.
- Baltimore Sun: Towson priest charged with indecent exposure – Man found half-naked in Abingdon adult bookstore, officials say
- Catholic Review: “Father Stewart Bullock arrested, removed from ministry”
- CBS Baltimore: “Baltimore Co. Priest Charged With Indecent Exposure” (with link to Archiocese letter)
- Podles.org: “There Goes Another”
- WBAL: “Priest Faces Indecent Exposure Charge”
- WBFF: “Priest Removed”