World’s Most Extreme Weatherman: Jim Kosek
By Gillian Reagan (Business Insider, 2/5/2010)
Early this morning, Jim Kosek Accuweather.com weatherman went on another tear during his weather forecast.
Kosek, a kind of Bill O’Reilly for the weather world, got really excited about this weekend’s big storm in Baltimore. “Oh boy, 14-22 inches of snow,” he starts out, quite calmly.
Then comes his verbal storm, screaming lines like:
- “Our paralyzing, crippling, record-breaking storm comes TA-DAAAAY!”
- “Road closures, flight cancellations in the hundreds, power outages by the tens of thousands, maybe the hundreds of thousands? Yes.”
- “14 to 22 inches of SNOOOOOW winding down Saturday afternoon.”
- “Tertiary problem, yeah I’ve been reading the dictionary, blowing and drifting AAHHH!”
- “Can I get a one-way ticket to New Orleans? Sun comes back Sunday, Monday. Listen, I love crab cakes but we could replace them with jambalaya.”
Continue reading “World’s Most Extreme Weatherman: Jim Kosek” at Business Insider.